Translate

Sunday 1 May 2022

Preparations at the Primary School Stefan Żeromski to the celebration of the "Day of the Flag of the Republic of Poland" and the "Constitution of May 3".

 At the Primary School Stefan Żeromski, preparations for the celebration of the "Day of the Flag of the Republic of Poland" and the "Constitution of May 3" are underway. Students from the Students' Self-Government and 8th grade students prepared posters and newsletters about these important holidays for Poles. After returning to school on May 4, there will be a ceremonial academy prepared under the supervision of tutors by third-grade students. Here is a short photo report:

















 

1 comment:


  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete